* $1000 Signing Bonus for RVT Candidates *
Are you a smart, compassionate, technology savvy, rockstar RVT or Technician Assistant who has a great work ethic and loves working with people and animals? Then we want you as part of our team!
Beacon Veterinary Specialists provide state of the art specialized care for animals throughout the Bay Area. We have been providing internal medicine, surgery and emergency services for Bay Area pet owners for many years.
We are seeking experienced part-time registered veterinary technicians and technician assistants to provide support for all of our services for both day and night shifts. The ideal candidates should have experience working in a fast-paced, high-quality veterinary environment. Experience in a specialty environment is especially desired, but not required.
Beacon Veterinary Specialists is a progressive employer offering a variety of benefits including paid sick leave, employee pet discounts, uniforms, and a generous continuing education allowance. We have a strong commitment to personal and professional development. We also pay for our technicians’ licensing renewal fees. Relocation expenses will be covered for highly qualified candidates.
* $1,000 Signing Bonus: $500 would be given on the first pay period and the remaining $500 would be given after 6 months of successful completion of our training program.
Who We’re Looking For:
The successful candidate will be someone with a focus on excellence, great energy, passion about working with pets and their people, stellar work ethic, someone who is excited to learn, and who has excellent communication and client services skills!
We believe in empowering our technicians, which means that they'll be able to contribute more in our busy and growing practice. Lots of client contact, lots of hands on diagnostics, and advanced equipment.
Please apply if:
• You are a licensed / registered technician or technician assistant.
• You have a desire to learn, to take on new responsibilities, and to be challenged.
• You have a great personality, positive energy, care deeply about animals and people, and possess a thirst for innovation and trying new things.
• You go to work every day to make a difference in the lives of clients and patients.
• You believe in delivering “gold standard” client experiences.
• You insist on only the best from those you work with and work to ensure the highest standards of veterinary medical care.
• You believe in being part of a team.
• You understand the importance of and enjoy supporting doctors.