About C4 Therapeutics
C4 Therapeutics is pioneering a new class of drugs. C4’s technology platform produces small molecule drugs that harness machinery already present in cells to selectively target disease-relevant proteins for degradation. Our approach has the potential to address a broad range of diseases including cancer, infectious disease, and autoimmune disorders.
- Ph.D. or equivalent in Biology or a related field with 5+ years of relevant experience in the biotech/pharma setting is required.
- Lead a team of scientists and research associates to develop, implement, and validate in vitro cellular assays for compound screening, MoA characterization, and SAR development to drive compound progression
- Oversee the overall compound profiling operations at C4 (including high throughput screen execution, data analysis and report, automation, and informatics)
- Work with project leads and senior leadership to develop project plans and execution strategy and to align team’s efforts with overall project and organizational goals
- Provide development opportunities of team members and foster a culture of collaborative environment across department
- Facilitate effective communication between teams and internal/external project stakeholders
- Set standards for scientific rigor, and lead technology development initiatives to ensure that C4T remains at the cutting edge of new & emerging cellular technologies
- Experience in the management & mentorship of more-junior scientific staff and a demonstrated ability to lead a high performing team
- Demonstrated leadership and management capabilities to ensure accountability and delivery in a multidisciplinary matrix organization environment
- Strong knowledge in a broad range of cellular and biochemical assay technologies and instrumentation for small molecular drug discovery. Solid experience in cell culture and cell line engineering is required
- Team-oriented mindset and strong work ethics with excellent written and oral communication skills